Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Slap Me and Make Me Come

I sometimes read about what other women like, and find out that, weirdly, it isn't at all what makes me happy in bed.  If my Master starts covering me with soft kisses and touches it is all I can do to resist the urge to push him away and leap out of bed. 

 Do. Not. Want.  

And when I tell him things like that, and he smiles wickedly and says "But I want to do it that way, so you will put up with it."  

And I do.  I don't push him away and I don't leap out of bed because... well, because I tried that early on during the development of our M/s relationship and it didn't go well for me.  I got rebukes and I really do not like rebukes. 

 So, I am good and I lie there and take my sweet kisses.  

But I'm really hoping that he will slap me and make me come.

1 comment:

  1. Love the last line lol. I like the sweet kissess personally :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...