Wednesday, May 30, 2018

TMI Tuesday

1. If your lover was turned on by forced feminization would you participate (giving or receiving)?

*forced feminization is the practice of enforcing activities on a male, which are typically associated with women, to make him submissive. For example: wearing lingerie, heels, make-up.


I'm extremely not into being the one forcing anything.  He'd have to force me to force him, which would be kind of... meh, not working that well for anyone, I'd think. 
2. When you have sexual dreams or fantasies that are aggressive or cruel, does it worry you?



No, not really.
3. Tell us your hottest, sexiest fantasy, right now, in 100 words or less.
This is the fantasy about your desires that you probably never share, maybe they even go against your morals or are societal taboos.



Why would I share the one I never share?  Seriously.

4. Which super hero would you like to have sex with? Why?
a. Aquaman
b. Superman
c. Wonder Woman
d. She-Ra



Oh, Wonder Woman I think.  She's pretty hot.  And she would definitely tie me up.

5. Do you think the lure to live out sexual fantasies or have sex frequently is amplified by technology? Briefly explain.



Yes, when one reads blogs or stories about what others are doing I think it is inspiring and makes one want to do those things, or similar things, or at least SOMETHING.  

Bonus: Describe your fantasy life in three (3) words.


Perverted, hot, kinky 

Read more:


 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/may-29-2018/

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy these posts, always interesting questions!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...