Friday, October 5, 2018

A Caning

First I was kneeling in the middle of the room, my head near the ground.  Master stood on the back of my neck with one foot, pushing me flat to the ground. 

"You like that, don't you, slave?"

"Yes, Master". 

He pulled me up again by the collar and had me suck his cock.  Then he told me to kneel next to the bench by the window.  I leaned over it, but he pressed my head down even further.  

"Head down," he ordered.  "Do. Not. Move. I want you to count each stroke and say 'Thank you, Master' after each."



One stroke of the cane. 
"One, Master. Thank you, Master".

Second one.
"Two, Master.  Thank you, Master".

I barely got "Seven. Master. Thank you. Master" out around my grimace of pain.  That was an especially hard one.   

He went up to eleven, then ordered me into bed.  He told me he was going to violate my ass.  I dutifully got in bed on top of our waterproof blanket and lay on my stomach.   He finished caning me there, then gave me the vibrator and took out a rubber glove and some lube.  For my ass.  He stuck one finger in, then began to fuck me at the same time.  And I had the vibrator on myself, so it was really fantastic.   


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounded like some session! and hot!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good caning, ending with more fun too.
    Hope you were able to enjoy it and you've got beautiful bruises to be proud of. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...