Wednesday, October 31, 2018

TMI Tuesday on Wednesday

1. Tell us about the last road trip you made: When? Where did you go? How long was the overall trip? Did you go alone? Did you have fun?

We went all around the East Coast last summer, from Boston to North Carolina, looking at colleges for our son, seeing sights and visiting Tara.  It was partly stressful (getting lost with Google maps) but mostly it was fun.  The whole family went, and with computers the kids were quite content with all the driving.
2. Do you love to travel?

I do, some.  But I also like to get back home.  I couldn't take being always on the go.  
3. What’s the best place you’ve been? Do you want to go back?

It has to be Paris.  Yes, I do, that would be great.
4. Would you travel for sex? Have you traveled more than 50 miles just to have sex?

Yes, sure.  Yes, I have.  I wouldn't say it's just for sex, but also to see the person I'm having sex with in all ways, doing many things.  
5. What sexual act or sex position do you struggle with doing?

Sitting on his face.  It's not that comfortable or enjoyable for me and yet it is supposed to be, so that makes me struggle with liking it.
Bonus: What are you into but have not told anyone?

Now, why would I say that?  I will never understand this question.  

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers to these Ancilla. LoL at the last one. I haven't done much travelling and definitely need to do more!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gone with the Wind, that film always makes me cry. and then I fall asleep cos it's too long. first use of "damn" I believe...

    google maps, am I rite?

    have you noticed kids don't ask are we there yet? anymore? *laughing-man emoji*

    French Open coming up soon. wearing my Yale sweater now...

    facesitting sounds so comfortable...for the one lying down...HTMIT



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Gone with the Wind was a comedy? I mean, that part with Carol Burnett was HILARIOUS.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...