Monday, October 22, 2018

Staples

Saturday night we went to a Halloween party and the first thing (after snacks) that we saw was someone getting her chest stapled. The staples went on top of this metallic coated thread, which was then zapped with electricity using a violet wand.  Master kept talking to me about how fun it was going to be to do it to me, so of course I just had to try it.   Master did the staples in my chest.  I can still count the holes so I know how many there were.  The first one was right in the center of my chest just above my boobs about an inch and that was the most painful one.  After that he was going down the squishy parts of both breasts and it wasn't so bad, about like getting a needle each time.   

There were 10 staples and then the staple gun ran out.   I was pretty much done with that anyway, so I was protesting that they really didn't need to get us any more, and Master let me be done.  There was a cute little spider sticker to go on the string web.   

Then Master used the violet wand electricity to light up the metallic string as well as the staples, and me.  It wasn't as painful as the staples going in- it was really more tingly than painful.  But I still don't like the zappy things all that much.  

I sat around for a while with my staples in, then Master took them out.  One of them bled a little bit, but that wasn't too bad.  

We had some more food and then he took me back in the basement area for some flogging and beating.   

I put some pictures of the staples up on Fetlife if you are on that site.  I haven't got them off Master's phone on to this computer yet though. 



 

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...