Monday, October 8, 2018

TMI Tuesday: Information on the Brain

1. If you had three wishes that would come true, what would they be?


- More time with my Master when it is just the two of us being together, not just on the computers. 
-More money/less work for him.
-Knowing that my kids will have good lives and futures, not having to worry about them.

2. What are your favorite things to spend money on?



Eating out.  I enjoy restaurants, the togetherness of being with Master or Master and friends, and the break from cooking and dishes. 

3. If you could write a song about your life, what type of music would you use?



It would be something like David Bowie, so my Master would listen to it.  It would be Bowie's great hit from beyond.

4. If you could choose your partner again, would you choose the same person?

Yes, absolutely.

5. When it comes to discussing your sex life, who do you confide in more than anyone else?

Pretty much only my Master, other than writing in the blog or on fetlife.  I guess it's not really confiding if I'm sharing it with the world?  So just Master, then.

Bonus: What’s your definition of cheating? Is there really such a thing?


Having sex with someone else outside of your relationship agreements.  Then one needs to ask and answer, what is sex?  That would be whatever your partner considers sex.  If you don't dare tell your partner what you are doing, that is getting pretty murky already whether or not there has been cheating yet- things like online sex chat get pretty close, but to me, do not step over the line to be cheating.  But a lot of people do consider it cheating, so it really depends what the other person in the relationship thinks more than any universal definition.  


Of course there is such a thing as cheating.  Lots of people are doing it.   

 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/10/07/tmi-tuesday-october-9-2018/

3 comments:

  1. Love your answers Ancilla! These were great questions. I especially love your answer to the first one and I love eating out too, especially just me and my man :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers and relate a lot to them thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I was at college and got my first apartment, I tried not going grocery-shopping and just eating out everyday...this plan didn't work out...

    not to fuel conspiracy theories, but David Bowie was the First Man on the Moon...

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...