Saturday, February 16, 2019

How Cruel

It's a pet peeve of mine to have pubic hairs in my mouth.  I know, how silly, right?  But the other night I'd been sucking Master's cock and then he began fucking me. He was slapping my face, and really pounding me. I was really enjoying except I had this hair in my mouth.  So I started making faces and trying to get it out.  I'm sure this was super sexy (haha).  I finally got it out, and Master asks me,

 "Do you want to know how cruel I am?"

I think I said something brilliant like "Ok."

Maybe it was "Yes, Master".  

Yeah, let's assume it was the second one.

He reached down and yanked out a few of my luxuriant pubic hairs.  "Open" he commanded and I opened my mouth with dread.  He. Put. Them. In. My. Mouth. 

After that, I didn't try to spit them out, but just accepted that this was a new fact of my existance, this mouth of hair.  
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ancilla,

    Not silly at all. My reaction is ouch to the yanking and eww lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...