Friday, February 22, 2019

Not So Great Post

This week I looked like this:
 But I felt like this:



I was sleeping really well, but all my dreams were about death. During the day I was having these seemingly random panic or anxiety attacks when I couldn't stop feeling afraid. 

On Wednesday was the worst, but I got to talk a little bit about it.  

 I don't know if one of us was affecting the other, or we were both being affected by some outside influence, but my older kid was really struggling too.  I don't want to go into all the details, but it is pretty serious.  Being a mom is the worst when your kid is having a hard time.   Anyway, after the talking I think it is a bit better.  I'm less like the screaming face and more like this: 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Ancilla,

    I'm so sorry both you and your eldest are struggling. Talking is good, keep on talking. I hope things even out for both of you soon.

    (((Hugs)))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...