Sunday, February 3, 2019

Some Beating and Fucking Good Times

We met upstairs.  I was naked and Master was getting that way quickly.  He kissed me gently as his hand traveled down to part my legs and then to stroke my clit. It was overwhelmingly sudden and I shifted in place a little.  He pressed me down to my knees and then I was eye level with his erect cock.  I held it in my hand and began sucking and fondling.  He took out a leather belt that was lying across the ironing board and beat my ass and back with it.  This felt amazing and coupled with his cock in my mouth made me want to come.  I did come a few times as he commanded me to.  

He pushed me forward onto my hands and knees on the floor and proceeded to ply the wooded paddle on my ass.  I really needed to concentrate to stay in position because this hurt much more than the belt.  I constantly repeated silently in my head "I'm his slave.  I must be still because this is what he wants.  I can do it," until he finished with that and nudged my knees apart so he could take me.  

He didn't do it all at once though.  His cock nudged against my lower lips, rubbing up and down, until I was straining backward toward him trying to invite it further inside.  Just. Get. In.  There. Desperation for cock ruled.

Finally he entered me and fucked me deep and hard.  He stopped and went back to the paddle -the paddle and more cock sucking.    He ordered me up and into bed, with a few more swats of the paddle for good measure on my way. 

I lay on the bed on my side with his cock in my mouth as he pumped the glass dildo in and out of my cunt violently.  This is one of my favorite ways to orgasm, and I did lose count of how many I had now. 

Then he fucked me and told me stories about fucking other women and coming home to me smelling like them, having me suck his cock to taste them.  I came a few more times before he had me ride on top of him up to his orgasm. 


 

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...