Tuesday, January 29, 2019

TMI Tuesday: Love and Romance

1. What makes you feel unloved?

Being ignored.  Yes, I like attention!

 
2. What is the one act that a person can do that makes you feel loved?


Cuddling and long hugs.

 
3. What kind of music do you find romantic?


This song:  Anne Murry, Could I have This Dance

 
4. What do you find utterly unromantic?


Plumbing.  Most things are pretty unromantic if I'm doing them by myself.  However, some things are unromantic no matter who is there.

5. What thing did you find out about your significant other that you decided to look past and go for a relationship?

I know you all think that I think my Master has always been perfect in every way, but it's not so.  There was one thing he said when we first got together, and I never mentioned it to him even, that gave me a moment of "Uh oh, I don't know about this" but I decided to wait and see if it would be a problem or not.  And it was fine, of course, here we still are, more in love than ever.


  When we were first started dating and I was telling him about my dogs he mentioned this girl he once knew who had a Sheltie that she was really attached to, and how obnoxious this girl was.  I never figured out what was obnoxious about her, whether it was her or the dog or both of them, but it gave me a worry that that was how he would see me- because honestly I was probably the most dog obsessed girl in school at the time. 
Bonus: In your life, is romance dead?


How can that be, when he called me his little cum dumpster just yesterday?   My version of romance tends toward the very kinky side, but it's there.  

 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/28/tmi-tuesday-january-29-2019/

2 comments:

  1. These are great questions. I love your answer to No 2 and No 4 made me giggle.

    My ex and I had 3 Siberian husky dogs and used to race them. I took the cat to the vet the other night and a husky pup came in.I melted lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANNE MURRAY!!! my mother said two singers helped her through the bad times coming from El Salvador to this country: John Denver and Anne Murray. later Anne Murray became my father's favorite singer. every Christmas during the '80s there were three things by the fireplace: chestnuts, holly, and that Anne Murray Double CD.

    and then you know that Family Guy does a lot of celebrity stuff but you never dream in a million years that Anne Murray would be on Family Guy...

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...