Friday, December 13, 2019

Good Surprises

I wasn't expecting anything last night.  I folded and put away some clothes while waiting for Master to come up to bed.  Then I got undressed and put my night collar and robe on. I got into position in the middle of the room, kneeling with my head down on the floor.  He came in and instead of telling me to get into bed, as usual, he walked around behind me.  I started to get a little excited about what might happen.  He lifted up my robe, but that's all.  I knelt there perfectly still, my butt exposed.  Some how being only half exposed made me feel even more vulnerable. 


There were noises and footsteps behind me for what seemed like ages, although really it was probably only a few seconds.  Then I felt his fingers probing me, quickly turning into rough finger-fucking.  I moaned a little at the pain which was quickly turning into pleasure.  He used his foot to kick my knees wider and then knelt behind me, taking me.  He let me have some orgasms with the vibrator before he came inside me. 


 It was all a lovely surprise.

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...