Monday, December 30, 2019

TMI Tuesday

In 2019 did you
1. Get a new job? No
2. Get a new haircut? No
3. Get a new car? No
4. Move? No
5. Get a new romantic partner?  No
6. Have a kid? No
7. Take up a new hobby?  Finally one that is a yes. I was about to be glum that I did nothing all year.  I took up fencing, but then hurt myself and had to give up (for now, anyway).  So, yeah, that's not depressing. 

Yes, I do have post holiday, I've been sick for two weeks, the weather is gross here, slump.

In 2020, will you?
1. Get a new job?
2. Get a new car?
3. Take a risk?


Hard to say. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I consider that list to be so comprehensive that answering all No's means you did nothing. ;-p

    Hoping you will soon feel fresh-start, un-sick, and sunshiney all over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with JZ, answering no doesn't mean you didn't do anything all year. I got the new job and car in 2018. Both were necessities after losing a job and the car crapping out lol.

    Sorry to hear you have been under the weather and hope you feel much better soon.

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, looks like I have to agree with everyone here. There is so much more to a life than can ever be answered in a 10-question list which is often just random questions.

    Oh...and that whole fencing thing is pretty badass! So, I say you win 2019! Haha! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...