Friday, December 20, 2019

Leash and Spoon

This week on Master's day off he told me to get into a sexy outfit and put my butt plug in.  I went off upstairs to pick something out.  The first one I lit on was the black satin chemise- it seemed like the thing to wear.  I put in on, and then struggled a bit with getting the lube only in the right places and not on my clothes- maybe I'm doing this backwards?  Ah well, I managed.  I went back downstairs and knelt at his feet.  As he likes, I teased his cock slowly with my hands before finally taking it in my mouth. Periodically he would order me to stand up and bend over, where he would fuck me for just a minute or two before sending me back to the sucking.


We went upstairs and he took my chemise off.  He had me stand in front of the dresser facing him for my whipping.  He was using a long strip of leather first, which struck right on my nipple, and hurt like heck.  Then he had me turn around and he whipped my back with both that and a longer single tail whip.  I can tell when the longer one comes out because I can hear it dragging on the floor.  It burned like fire, but in such a good way.


 Master took the leather strip he'd been using and attached it as a leash to my collar.  He told me to get on all fours on the floor and crawl after him as he walked around.  Then he took out a wooden spoon and after giving a few good cracks across my ass with it, he put it in my mouth and told me to hold on to it.  I crawled some more for him, and then, on command, stood up for more whipping.  The spoon was making me drool a lot and once I let it fall because it was getting so slippery and hard to hold on to, what with all the whipping, but I picked it up quickly and put it back in my mouth.

At the end he fucked me, still with my butt plug in, and he made me orgasm several times.  It was all pretty dang wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like sum session...awesome :) Gotta say though, the thought of whips scare me! LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They scare me too sometimes! But there are degrees of whipping, and this one was light as that goes- no lasting marks.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...