Sunday, December 1, 2019

Sexy Times

We hadn't hardly had any time together since Wednesday.  Master had been working super long hours every day, coming home after I was in bed.  He said last night he considered waking me up for sex at one am when he came to bed, but he was too tired.  I considered waking him up at 6 am with my mouth on his cock, but for one, that's not allowed here, and for two, I knew he needed the sleep.  


So we waited until after breakfast, at a more mid morning-ish time, before sneaking back upstairs to frolic.   


First, he tied me up with the robe sash my wrists together and then up to my neck, and then he had me on my knees worshipping his cock.   I was really getting into this- it had been so long.


Then he had me get into bed and he gave me a series of stingy blows with the misery stick, front and back, before he began fucking me. 


I was on top, having gotten loose from the tie sash, teasing my Master by going up and down quickly, rocking back and forth, and then suddenly stopping to bite him or kiss him before he got all the way there.  He enjoys this kind of teasing, and I could see his enjoyment in his eyes, which was so hot to me.  I was a slutty little fucktoy, and I think he could see this reflected in my eyes. 


He told me to use the vibrator, and I came again when he told me to, this was probably the 3rd or 4th time, I lost count.  The first was in the kitchen when he just barely touched me.  


Eventually I'd had enough fun teasing him and I just rocked quickly, gripping his shoulders hard with my fingers, until he came inside me. 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you made up for lost time. What a great way to spend the morning:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still write stories from time to time?

    Tonight on the BBC Prince Andrew is in the firing line. Though I think there is much to criticise him about - keeping bad company and going to dubious "glamour" parties, etc. - I do think he is is being falsely accused as far as the most serious charges are concerned.

    #PrinceAndrewisinnocentOK

    Your mission, Ancilla - should you decide to accept it - is to tell a story about one or two of those women accusing him of having sex with them - for whatever reason.

    A gang of fanatical monarchists abducts them and submits them to the tightest bondage and harshest discipline ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, interesting, but not really my thing for writing stories about.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...