Thursday, September 3, 2020

TMI Tuesday

1. Fill in the blank.  If _____ were bigger, I would like it.

The printing in this book I'm reading.  Even with my new glasses (multifocals) I struggle to read tiny words for a long period of time.

2. Fill in the blank.  Oh baby that feels good. Will you _____ my _____ ?

Rub my hands.  They are sore and it feels so good.

3. If you could have a week of the best sex ever in human history but you had to have a fish head as your head for the rest of your life, after that week, would you do it? (This question was previously submitted by a TMI Tuesday blogger)

Nope. I've already had the great sex and didn't have to suffer through any fish heads to do it. 

4. What part of your body do you consider the most unusual that you enjoy being stimulated?

I think I'm terribly normal for a kinky masochist in this regard.  But perhaps my upper arm when they do the blood pressure cuff at the doctor? It makes me feel like I'm in tight restraint and I kind of like it.

5. What is the most desperate thing you have done for sex?

I don't know, I don't think I do anything that outlandishly desperate for sex?  Maybe lying on the floor with my legs spread?


Bonus:  If it were legal in your country/community to visit a “sex box” would you?

I don't know what that is, but I'm going to say no anyway. 

5 comments:

  1. Interesting questions!the sex box got me too and interesting answer to No 4.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's just a car parking lot where you can visit a prostitute?

      Delete
  2. I get those glasses on tv that are super-lens with the miner's hat light that surgeons use to see things magnified 100x times!

    my fingers are so skinny if someone rubbed my hands they'd disappear.

    the doctor was my first BDSM and I never knew it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, and sometimes they hit you with that rubber hammer! Oh baby, let me bend over and you can do it again.

      Delete
  3. And now i want to know what sex box is, cos we use it as slang for when a person spends all their time on their xbox... it becomes a sexbox.

    And i would probably say "massage my back" for number 2. it's all about those aches these days. Sigh. Hope you're having a good start to the week!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...