Thursday, September 10, 2020

TMI Tuesday

 1. Would you help pay for your own engagement ring?

I'm already married, but if I was doing it over again, no I wouldn't.  I think of an engagement ring as a gift, so the other person should buy it. It would not matter to me if it was an inexpensive one or no ring at all.

2. Were you ever afraid to masturbate?

Sure, if I thought people were watching or could hear me, I've been afraid to do it.  It's more about being unsure of privacy than the act itself, though. 

3. These days what gives you most comfort?

Hugs from my Master.  

4. What is distinct about you?

I'm odd in my own special ways.  

Bonus: What in the past week has given you immense joy?

That is not an emotion I have felt in the past week.  Things that have given me some joy:  sex, apple pie, hugs.    


More TMI Tuesday:   https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2020/09/08/tmi-tuesday-september-8-2020/

1 comment:

  1. Great questions, love your answers to the last two :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...