Sunday, November 7, 2021

Weird lost feelings

 

  1. I feel weird about still being in all the Master/slave groups on fetlife, seeing as how I'm no longer a slave and am not seeking anyone. I don't know if I'd ever want to be a slave again. Right now, my feeling is no. But I can't really stand to leave the groups either, and I still read the topics.

  2. But also, I am still wearing my "vanilla" collar every day because it feels important to keep. I stopped wearing the night or play collar because it was bothering me, I don't know why. All these little decisions that have no real right or wrong answer, I just answer with my gut feeling on what I want to do at the moment. It's a weird sensation having no real answer and just do what I want though.

2 comments:

  1. This was hard to read, I think because of the colour!

    It's understandable that you feel a bit strange continuing in Fetlife etc. However, you are still a slave girl, it's what you are. You don't have to be looking for anyone.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...