Tuesday, November 2, 2021

TMI Tuesday.

 1. You found bags of money, in an empty storage room. It appears to be around $100,000 cash (usd). Do you:

A. Take the bags home, count the money, roll around in it, and day dream about how you will spend it


B. Get the hell out of the storage room, leaving the money behind.


C. Take a little money to pay some immediate bills, and maybe enough to cover one nagging debt.


D. Call someone whom you trust and ask their advice on what to do.


E. Take the money to the police and explain how and where you found it.

Probably E.  With that much money, it's got to be trouble to just take it.

2. Have you had your wallet stolen?

No, but I had someone attempt to take my purse when I was in high school, a kid.  He ran by in the hall and grabbed it, but I just held on to the strap and glared for a few seconds until he ran off. I didn't know him.  


3. Have you ever been a victim of identity theft? What happened?

Does having a credit card used fraudulently count?  That has happened a few times, and we got the charges erased and got a new card.  


4. How do you let loose?

I don't really.  


5. Finish the sentence: People often say to me _____ .

You're so quiet.  I don't say anything in reply.  


Bonus: Do you have a lot to say?

See above.  

2 comments:

  1. Interesting questions, I agree with the first one, it's got to be trouble to take the cash and run. I have had my credit card used too and once when walking to the train station some guy ripped my bag from me. I yelled so loudly he dropped it and ran lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. as they say, still waters run deep. HTMIT :)

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...