Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Changing No to Yes

Weirdly enough, I got into a discussion about that song "Baby, it's cold outside" being pulled from radio station playlists because people consider it rapey.  

Is it rapey for a man to pressure a woman into staying the night with him when she really doesn't want to?  And assuming "staying the night" in the parlance of the 1940s meant having sex?  Yes, sure it is in today's social mores, which means the song is pretty dang offensive to many modern listeners.  In the past, even through the 1980s, this sort of pressure was normal, and expected, even to the point that if a man didn't "try" there must be something wrong with him, right? 

It's an old toxic pattern of behavior people (of both sexes) have been perpetuating for eons.  Perhaps it's time to change that. 

Anyway, that's my feminist side who decides what is good in society and what is right.  It's not what my pink parts are saying.

They beg to be raped, to be used harshly without regard.  Don't beg me, or wheedle or any of those gross tactics, just order me on to my knees.  Just take me.  I'm already wet for it.  I won't resist because even if I don't want it right now, I am his to use. 

Within a consensual M/s relationship only, of course.     


Required disclaimer.

Yesterday I sure wasn't feeling the sexy.  I don't know why, I just didn't feel up to it.  Nevertheless, Master ordered me to get ready, wear something sexy and bring him some implements to beat my ass.   I wasn't very quick about it and he had to tell me twice and my not very slavey response was "I'm going, I'm going".   He pulled me over to him and corrected me.   "Yes, Master"  he made me repeat several times.  NOT "I'm going, I'm going" with attitude.

Sigh.


By the time I was back down and on my knees in front of him I did want sex, but I was still unsure about the beatings.  And I was afraid he was going to fuck my ass, which for some reason scares me more and more the less we do it.  I'm afraid my ass is very out of practice at getting fucked.

He used the cane and the riding crop on me, and also the wooden paddle.   He made me confess to wanting his cock, wanting to suck it.   Then he took me upstairs and fucked me on my hands and knees.  He flogged me and used the hard belt on me.  I was completely into YES with my entire body, by that time.   When he took me it felt so good.   



I definitely need this type of relationship, the kind where he just takes me and does what he wants.  The other kind, the regular kind that other people have, just doesn't suit me.  I need this.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ancilla,

    Wow, I didn't know about that song being banned. The world has gone PC mad! Wow, sounds like an awesome session :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently the song is actually about her WANTING to stay but knowing society (ie brother, father) would not be happy about it. The line, " say what's in this drink" isn't about a date rape drug, it was a common saying back in the 40s/50s when people were blaming alcohol for doing silly things. The song was written and performed by a married couple. If one were to listen to it with today's tainted mindset yes, it can be viewed as you described. But honestly there are WAY worse songs on the radio played more than just the month of December. She never says she wants to leave, she said, " I OUGHT to say no no no". She freely says "maybe just a half a drink more". I watched a version of this song where the singing roles were reversed and Lady Gaga was the persuader much different to the modern mindset.
    That isn't right either. Anyway ...

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...