Thursday, December 6, 2018

KOTW: collars





Is wearing a collar or something like it a part of your relationship dynamic?

Yes, my Master first gave me a collar to wear during the day about 2-3 months after I became his slave.  It was at Christmas in 2011.  That one was pretty expensive so he's given me a couple others that I now wear that I don't have to worry about damaging or losing.   These look like necklaces so I can blend in with vanilla when I'm out and about.

Do you wear it all the time or only for play?
Do you have different collars for different occasions? Do you have a favourite collar?

I have three different necklace-style collars that I wear during the day, not all at the same time, of course.   I also have a leather collar, like a studded dog collar, that I wear at night and for play.  Then I have another "leather" collar with rhinestones for dress up kinky occasions.  
My favorite?  I have two favorites.  The gold one that Master first gave me and also the plain leather one that I wear every night.
 

  What it is about collars that works for you. Is what they represent or how they look or a combination of both?

It's what they represent that is important to me, which is being owned.  It makes me feel happy and gives a strong sense of belonging.  If I ever feel nervous or insecure I touch my collar and repeat a mantra inside my head.  Every night my Master fastens my leash to the collar and asks me if I've been a good slave that day.  It's a little ritual that always make me feel secure, owned and loved.


2 comments:

  1. When we practiced ttwd we had a necklace that was two intertwined hearts which we called a vanilla collar. I was required to wear it all the time. It was a symbol of our dynamic and intended to remind us of our roles. I still love wearing it now.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...