Monday, December 17, 2018

Saturday Night Party

My cruel, cruel Master and his friend beat me last night.  And he (Master) tied me and our friend's slave together!  With nipple clamps.  On our nipples.  And then beat us both some more.  We were on St. Andrews crosses right next to each other at the dungeon to start with, and the two men were switching back and forth between us, sometimes so quietly and carefully that I didn't know who was beating me or who was touching me until till I opened my eyes to look around. 

It was excellent fun.  Well, except for the nipple clamps which are painful, not excellent at all. 

I had a very mystical woo- woo moment with WM (the other slave) because the energy was simply pouring off of her and I was soaking it up.  I don't usually think or talk about this kind of thing, but it is very strange and significant when it happens and not something that can be forgotten.  It wasn't as much that I was flying, but I was feeling her flying as I held on to her. 

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...