Tuesday, December 4, 2018

TMI Tuesday: Home Fires Burning

Speaking of home fires, guess what I haven't had to do all week?
 

Yes! Light a fire or keep it going.  The one day we did have a fire Master did it while I was cooking.


 1. Lingerie–do you like to give it as a gift or received it?

I haven't given any lingerie, but I have received some, way back in the distant pasts of time.  I don't know if I would like more though. How much lingerie can one wear?  I'd rather have some cookie pans.  Gosh, that's boring, isn't it?


  2. What’s a good date night movie?  

The Secretary.  Or anything by Miyuzaki .


3. When your partner asks you “what’s wrong?” do you most often say “nothing” when something clearly is wrong? Why? 

No, I used to do that, but my Master forbid it, so now I have to tell him when something is wrong.   Why do it?  Nobody wants to be a complainer and cause trouble.   But I guess burying and hiding isn't good either.


4. To keep the fires burning, and the relationship fresh you need to send your significant other just one text. What is that text? 

I'm wet and ready for you, Master.


Bonus: What was your last grand romantic gesture?

I don't even know how to do a romantic.  I don't think I have done one.  

https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/12/03/tmi-tuesday-december-4-2018/

1 comment:

  1. Love your answers Ancilla, cookie pans lol. You are so right about No 3, I love that your Master has forbidden the word.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...