Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Kiss Me Like You Own Me

Kiss me hard, push me against the wall, softly, firmly, tenderly. 
Bite my lips until it hurts so much I want to push away, but I won't because I'm being sucked into your whirl of desire. Pull my head back with your hand in my hair, forcing my face upward and kiss me like it is all the air we need to breathe.  Grip the base of my neck in your hand, above the collarbone and take my mouth with yours like you own it.  Pull away and look into my eyes, to see me looking back at you with the wild, panting, open mouth desire you have created.  Kiss me like you own me because you do own me.

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...