Thursday, August 16, 2018

My Mom and The Speaker Phone

This is a bad combination when Master is around.

I was talking to her in the car after we'd dropped off the kids.  Master was driving.  I had the speaker phone on, I don't know why.  This was probably a mistake.  

Mom says to me "You and him be sure to enjoy your time without the kids.  That is precious". 

I blandly said "We will", but at the same time Master from the other side is saying "Oh, I don't know, I think I'm too old and tired for all that" with a wink in his voice.   

Earlier that morning he'd been telling me how he was planning to beat and then ass-rape me now that there was no one to hear me scream.

Then my mom is saying to me how I should entice him with a look, you know, the one you can't do when the kids are around.   

By the look on my Master's face I can see that he's thinking of something to say that will truly kill me off from embarrassment this time.  

I rush to say goodbye and hang up before he gets to make any remark.  
Or maybe he hesitated out of self preservation.

I mean, we are talking to a woman who has more than once said if he ever hurt me she wouldn't hesitate to sew him up in the sheets and beat him to death with a 2 x 4.  

We spent the rest of the trip home getting each other all hot and bothered in various ways.   Master had blue balls for the first time in very many years and he wanted me to pay for that.  He fucked me and then beat me, but the ass raping threat was put off until a future date.  

3 comments:

  1. Yikes poor mum. If only she knew ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on Master for getting himself so worked up that he can't complete the plan. Here you are all worked up for a good spanking followed by a good ass raping and he lets you down.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL, definitely a tricky combination. If your Mom only knew!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...