Thursday, August 23, 2018

TMI Thursday, all about sex

1. What is sexy time to you?

Beatings, having sex, being tied up, ummmm, not sure what else.
 
2. Who’s sexier–women or men?

Oh, definitely women.  Some men are sexy too, like my Master and that guy from Game of Thrones, Khal Drogo, but I love boobs a lot. 
 
3. How did you learn to masturbate, and how old were you when you first succeeded?

 Rubbing a towel between my legs. I don't remember what age, early teens, maybe?  I also had a book called "Our Bodies, Ourselves" which my mom gave me that explained a lot of interesting things.

4. Do you like taking naked photos of yourself?

Yeah, it kind of turns me on thinking that someone will look at them and maybe be turned on as well.
 
5. What is your biggest sexual fear?

Not being able to have any.
 
Bonus: To you, what does the ideal penis look like?

This isn't something I think about.  They all kind of look the same to me, except maybe in color or circumcised or not.  I don't have an ideal.  I am not someone who goes around looking for great penises.  I'm more interested in the man attached to it.   

https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/08/20/tmi-tuesday-aug-21-2018/

3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are some interesting questions. I enjoyed reading your answers:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love boobs a lot, too. I tried to watch Game of Thrones once but it just left me cold......cos it was Winter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter is the perfect time to snuggle under the furs.

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...