Monday, August 27, 2018

Bad Surprise, Good Sex

Yesterday we were looking forward to spending Master's day off together doing fun things like yard work, sex and Pokemon. 

 At 7 in morning Master got a message about what he was doing at work that day.  Oh shit.  He'd gotten his schedule mixed up and had to be at work by 8.  I was in the middle of making biscuits and sausages for him, and just barely got them done, so he had to rush out the door with food in a to-go container.  He left his tea mostly undrunk.

He was gone over 12 hours and was tired when he got home, but I served him up a tasty dinner (if I do say so) and a beer, naked, and we sat on the couch watching some silly TV show.   Eventually I crept into his lap and he said I could suck his cock.   I missed most of the second half of the show kneeling at his feet. 

We went upstairs and I waited for him on my knees.  When he came in, he made an appreciative sound, which is a delight for my ears. 

He went around behind me and picked a cane from the stand.  The first few blows were hard and made me gasp.  They came down hard and fast after that and soon I was moaning loudly.  

Master ordered, "Don't make a sound, not a word, not a groan, and stop making your cunt squish so loudly. Do you hear me? Answer Me! Speak up, I can't hear you!" 

I was conflicted about which order to follow.  I nodded my head but he kept demanding that I speak so I answered:

 "Yes, Master!"

"What did I say about talking???"


He continued to beat my ass with the cane, and to demand that I both stay silent and answer his questions.  I bit on my knuckle to keep from crying out or moaning. 


It was weirdly, demoralizingly, hot.

He took me from behind, pumping into me hard and I continued to be silent.  Then he said when he next ordered me to come I could be as loud as possible.   He did and I was.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you didn't get the day together, but wow, it sure sounds like you made up for it! Oh yes, conflicting instructions, what's a girl to do? LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...