Saturday, August 18, 2018

Play Party

I was feeling kind of droopy this morning, I don't really know why, but after breakfast Master told me to pop out some tits and come over, kneel, and suck his cock.  This cheered me in a funny way.   He has me come out and open the gate for him almost every morning as well, and then I have to flash him in the driveway, so that was done. 

 He was working in the morning and then we went to a middle of the day play party.  It was the first one for that group, and held at a strip club in the off hours (that's why it couldn't be at night).  I decided I like middle of the day play parties.  It's never too early to get some kink on.  The hostess told me right after we got there that she was glad to see me because someone needed to kick off the playing part of the event.  A lot of people were there and they were just sitting and chatting.  It's a funny dynamic that no one wants to be the first to be naked and beating/being beaten sometimes.   My Master isn't shy.  He's often the kickstarter, which the hostess knew. 

Master told me to strip, tied me to the cross with chains and cuffs, and then put the hood over my head.  I love the hood.   He beat me with all kinds of things, floggers and machetes and who knows what else because I couldn't see a thing, but most of them were painful, especially one direct hit on my nipple in a wrap around.  That one made me cry and hyperventilate a bit.  


After a long time, he took the hood off and placed a very sharp knife near my face where I could get a good look at it.  He traced it across my back and my sore ass.  He pressed it against my nipple as if to slice it.  Then down to my cunt.  I held very still except for the trembling. 

I was cold and shaking with the endorphins when he untied me and sat me down in a chair to recover.   He let me put my clothes back on. 


Master did a scene with someone else that didn't take long, then he led me off into the back room.  It is a strip club after all, and there is this set of booths for lap dances in the semi-private room.  He sat down in one of the booths and I set my glass of water under a big paper sign that said "Set drinks here" with an arrow.  This nearly made me giggle, but we were being serious and stuff. 

He told me to pretend he'd given me $20 for lap dances.  He said he wasn't going to touch me because that wasn't allowed.   I wiggled and rubbed against him for one song and then I was going to stop but he said he'd paid for 3 songs so I better just keep dancing.  Mostly he didn't touch me at first, but then he slapped me and punched me a bit.  Just too tempting, I know! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounded intense but wonderful. Love the lap dancing :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with Roz. That lap dancing sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...