Sunday, January 6, 2019

Octopus Attack

Oh my gosh, I have been lax this week in writing blogs.  I have been giving the house a good New Year's cleaning, though, which pretty much sapped my energy, and before that I had some sort of stomach bug that wrecked our New Year's plans, in addition to all the things I normally do.   

I have also been working on club bylaws for our newly forming kinky club!  This is exciting but scary, the scary part being doing all this work and then hoping people show up.   We had a club meeting Friday just to hash out some details on the bylaws and how we want things to work, and then I typed up everything.  This has taken hours and hours, so I hope it works out.  

And then last night I was attacked by an octopus.  Or at least it appears so.

We went to seemingly perfectly innocent birthday party filled with unicorns and tiaras and cupcakes which then turned to spankings and fire play.   I was not expecting that because no one mentioned it wasn't going to be a vanilla party!  But it was a lot of fun, way more fun than vanilla. 

  I have to say that holding still while being set on fire as an ice cube is slowly melting in one's ass crack and dripping coldly down to other parts is very difficult! 

 

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...