Thursday, January 24, 2019

Winter, So much Winter

Tuesday did not go very well, from my point of view anyway.  I was doing ok until I tried to go for a walk while Master was sleeping.  I started feeling weak on the way home, and hot, which is pretty weird for 18 degrees.   I ate some food when I got back, thinking I'd feel better, but my stomach was upset.  When Master came into the living room where I was watching TV I told him I didn't feel good.  Instead of playing with me as I think he had planned, he just had me get on my knees, suck him, and then he bent me over the couch and came in me immediately.  I felt bad all day about missing out on a longer play session, but I'm just not sure I would have enjoyed it anyway if he had gone ahead.

We still had to clean out the guest room, fold up the tent (which was just sitting in there in a ball the whole time), wash all the bedding, and put away all the books and other random things that had accumulated there. I was going to take the younger kid to his play rehearsal but it was cancelled due to snow.  We were going to have family coming to stay the weekend, but the weather has been so bad they aren't coming after all.  But the guest room looks nice anyway.

Wednesday it snowed again.  I shoveled as much of the driveway as I could before wearing out.  I also cleaned a bunch more inside.  Master did the rest of the shoveling while I took the kid to rehearsal, which took much longer than normal.  I was feeling so sad and lonely, and lacking in spankings, but at least I was not sick anymore. 

Later that night, at bedtime, I hugged Master and told him I was sad. He thought some sex and beatings might help, and it was already looking brighter for me.  He had me get on my hands and knees, my face on the floor, facing away from him, and he began snapping me with a belt.  This was good right up until he landed a direct hit right on my cunt, which hurt like hell!  I leaped around and covered myself, glaring, but he just told me to get back in position. 

"Head lower. Ass higher." 

I did this.  He kept whipping me until I was crying a little.  He rolled me over on the floor and took me.  That hurt too.  He slapped me and told me not to move.  I had to put my arms straight out to the sides so there wasn't interference.   When he'd finished slapping me he told me to get in bed. I lay on my stomach while he caned me, and then fucked me again to several orgasms.  

Funny, I wasn't sad at all afterward!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ancilla, sorry but I can't wish your winter away as winter there means summer here. I do hope it thaws out some for you though.

    I'm sorry you were feeling sick and sad. Glad the sickness passed quickly and that your Master was able to make you feel better :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...