Monday, January 28, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Assignment: Fanfic- Ship two characters in 300 words or less
Sam: "...folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn’t. They kept going. Because they were holding on t...
-
A while ago we were trying to come up with a cute name for our Thursday meetings (me and Dr Peter). Today we came up with "Beating an...
-
For anyone who has been wondering how my stomach ache issue resolved, it hasn't. I haven't been writing about it (because boring!) ...
-
I've been into clicker training for many years, as a dog training method. It was begun by Karen Pryor as a way to train dolphins more h...
Hope you enjoyed your bonus day together, I do also hope it thaws out a bit for you though.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Roz
Now school is cancelled until at least Friday, which never happens here! We are expecting cold temperatures in the hard to imaging range, of 55 below zero for the wind chill (F).
Delete