Saturday, May 11, 2019

Craving Cock

Do you ever wake up craving cock?  Needing to feel something hard and deep inside you?  Not really wanting all the extras like kissing, touching, oral sex and fingering, or implements of ass destruction.    Just the simplicity of cock pounding hole.

This morning I did.  When Master started to get up, I tempted him back for some kisses.  Then I grabbed the implement of my desires.  He had to go to work, so he told me it would have to be quick.  That was ok with me.  He slipped into me right away, though I wasn't the least bit wet.  It took awhile for my body to generate some lube, but I rather enjoyed the discomfort on the way there, which didn't quite reach the level of pain because he was going slowly.   He pulled my legs up over his shoulders and pounded me as the wetness grew.  Then he let me ride on top and use the Magic Wand until I came.  It was like a slow building series of orgasms, maybe 10, with the big one at the end when he told me I could come.  Or maybe that is one long orgasm, I'm not sure.  

He also came and then hopped up to get ready while I hopped up to make breakfast.   It was a nice start to the day.  His is going to be long at work. 

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...