Monday, May 6, 2019

TMI Tuesday

1. Can one masturbate too much?

Yes.  Sometimes I get cunt-burn from the vibrator.  That's too much. 
 
2. Do you masturbate daily?

No.
 
3. Do you masturbate significantly more than you have sex with another person?
A. Yes
B. No


B. No. 
 
4. Can you go one week without masturbating?
A. Yes
B. No

C. Only if I could have sex at least every other day


I could, but I wouldn't like it the first few days if I wasn't having sex either.  After a while without orgasms I think my desire goes down rather than up.



5. Are you comfortable casually admitting to others that you masturbate?
A. Yes
B. Depends on Who I’m Talking To
C. No


B. Definitely this one.
 
6. Would you be comfortable performing a masturbation “show” in front of your lover?
A. Yes
B. Maybe, Depends on the Personality of My Lover
C. No


A.  I am now.  I didn't use to be, but I have many times now.
 
7. Have you ever masturbated in a public place? Where? Why?
A. Yes
B. No


A. Yes. The car. Because I was really horny.
 
Bonus: Would you rather. . .
Never masturbate again?  OR
Have to masturbate five times a day, every day, forever?


The first one.  Masturbating 5 times a day is too much for me.  It would be super frustrating and take up too much time. 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting set of questions and I enjoyed reading your answers:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...