Wednesday, May 15, 2019

TMI Tuesday

1. What is the rudest thing you have ever done?


Probably something in an internet argument about politics. I have been known to say "dumbass".

2. What do you like more being a leader or follower? Why?

I'm definitely more of a follower.  I don't really like being in charge or telling people what to do.


3. If you are single, what do you miss most about being a couple? If you are in a relationship, what do you miss most about being single?

Nothing at all.  I can barely remember not being in a relationship. 
4. If you could hack into any computer whose computer would you hack?

I want to see if the President has that Russian prostitute pee video. 

5. If you could shop for free at one store (brick ‘n’ mortar, not online), what store would it be?


Fleet Farm!  Is that too low brow? I should pick a more expensive store, but Fleet Farm has everything I need.  Or else a car dealership.
Bonus: What is the biggest favor a friend has done for you? Do you feel you must return the favor?

She went to a school trip meeting with my kid for me, because I needed to stay with my other kid who was just getting out of anesthesia. I called her at the last minute to ask if she would.  We do things for each other all the time, so I didn't feel a pressing obligation to do something right back. 

1 comment:

  1. Love reading your answers to these. LoL at No 4 and how wonderful of your friend. It's awesome to have such friends who step in when needed to help. I am blessed to have wonderful neighbours who are also friends.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...