Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Saturday Party

Saturday we had a little play party after our munch and demo.  The demo was Mystique with a little rope tying up me and her sub.  This was a lot of fun, and got me ready for Master to take me to the back room, cuff me to the cross and begin whipping me with his belt. 

When he started digging through the toy bag I had brought, he discovered that every one of them was one of our meanest toys.  


The mean bag contained the machete, the rubber flogger, the whips, the dragon tail, and the tire tread paddle.   

He exclaimed to me that if he hadn't gone back and packed a second toy bag after the one I brought we'd have no "nice" toys, such as the soft floggers, at all.   I swear it wasn't on purpose though that I picked a bag with all mean things.  I just grabbed the first bag I came to, added some rope to it and went with that.  But it turned out that I had packed the two bags some time ago for a different outing when I was feeling particularly wimpy, and I'd put all the mean things in the bag I was leaving at home.  And that was the bag I had grabbed to bring on Saturday.  

My Master got several good laughs out of this and made sure to use all the really mean things on me (except the tire tread paddle which was hiding at the bottom) before he got to the floggers.   Then he finished up with an absolutely excruciating session with the machete that left my ass with some very nice bruises even still there today.  

2 comments:

  1. Ooh ouch Ancilla. I don't know how you do it lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do it with swearing and crying and stomping my foot!

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...