Wednesday, May 1, 2019

TMI Tuesday

1. I can flex my _____ .

Tongue.

2. My neighbor is out of control they tried to stuff my _____ .



Mailbox full of cookies!  Out of control in a good way.

3. If you were known as a do-it-yourselfer, what is it that you diy?

I would be an electrician and rewire the barn.  Although I'm scared of that so I never will be an electrician. 

4. Dear god look at the size of those _____.


Zucchinis!  This is what we'll be saying soon.

5. My morning _____ is the best.

Coffee.

Bonus: If you could watch a movie about everything that happened in your life thus far, would you enjoy that movie? How many stars would you give the movie, 1=terrible   5=best movie ever

It depends who's directing?

1 comment:

  1. Great questions and I love your answers. Gotta love your neighbours :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...