Thursday, November 7, 2019

No Shave November

Master has decided it is No Shave November for me again, so I'm not allowed to shave anything, not legs, not armpits, nothing.  Sigh. 


In completely non related news, I woke up super horny yesterday.  Master played with me a little bit but then he left.  I went right back upstairs and started using my toys.  I was going to edge a little and wait until he got back to come (it wasn't going to be long) but that didn't work out well.  I came almost immediately.  When he got back he asked if I was going back to sleep, because I was there under the covers.  I said I was just waiting for him.  He was surprised to find the dildo still inserted in me and everything all wet from my play.  He didn't waste anytime removing it and inserting himself instead.  I had a few more orgasms, so it was a very fun beginning to the day. 

3 comments:

  1. When I first saw the title I thought it saìd no "slave" November lol. I should have known :)

    Wow, what a way to start the day!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is no shave November going? How do feel about being hairy.
    Florida dom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this post thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...