Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

Image result for happy thanksgiving image


Hey everyone, I hope your Thanksgiving (or normal Thursday) is wonderful!  We had our big dinner yesterday, with a couple friends coming over for a party of six.   There was a lot of food, so today is all about leftovers and relaxing.

Ten things I am thankful for:

 

  1. I'm thankful for my Master's hard work.
  2. I'm thankful that he loves me.
  3. I'm thankful that he listens to me.
  4. I'm thankful that he still thinks I'm hot and sexy.
  5. I'm thankful that I'm able to serve him.
  6. I'm thankful that he takes care of me.
  7. I'm thankful that he expects me to serve him.
  8. I'm thankful for the corrections he gives me.
  9. I'm thankful that he likes to see me orgasm, lots.
  10. I'm thankful for all the hugs and cuddles I get.

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...