Sunday, June 27, 2021

Sing A Song

 My Master sings me song sometimes while he is caning me and I love it.  It feels like he's putting me into a kind of trance with the rhythm and the beating, shocking me out of it every few minutes with an especially hard stroke. 

You may have guessed from my Master's health and from my lack of kinky writings lately that we aren't playing very much anymore, and you would be right.  However, when he's feeling good we still do some things and I enjoy them all the more now.  

Last night he started out with a slow and mournful song:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_G4eq9Fudc&ab_channel=Notasthinkasudrunkim.


Then he sang Waltzing Matilda and moved on to Yellow Submarine and then most of The Beatles' Abbey Road.  

Then he made me orgasm a few times and we curled into each other to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Singing to you during a caning, I love it! Sounds like a wonderful time:) glad you are enjoying moments of kink.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the music + caning combo. BIKSS hums out a tune that he canes to as well. His choice of music can be sometimes amusing.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...