Monday, June 14, 2021

TMI Tuesday

 “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet” –William Shakespeare, “Romeo and Juliet.”

1. You have started your own sex themed business. What is the name of your business? What is your specialty service or product? BONUS: In one or two sentences, what is your business’s slogan or motto?

Whores-R-Us?  It has just the right ring of class.  The slogan is "Whip it. Whip it good".  

2. You have to write a 10-word message to the man/woman of your dreams, what would you say?

“I end where you begin
And begin where you end;
You are my Earth’s horizon
And the axis on which it spins”
―poem by Eric Overby, Legacy

it's a bit more than 10 words.

*3. What’s the word or string of words your partner can say to you that sends you over the edge the quickest?

When he says things like "You are mine. I'm going to use you",  I get all excited. 

4. What is the nickname of your partner’s pussy or dick? Did you name it or was it already called that.

Yeah, I named it. No, I'm not sharing the name! 


5. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?

Ancilla ksst ( I already did choose). 

3 comments:

  1. Whores-r-us...love it lol. Always interesting questions and I enjoyed reading your answers. Love the poem.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. bring back Toys R Us! and bring back Devo! Devo needs to make a comeback, i'm thinking Devo, Tangerine Dream, and Kraftwerk for the next Burning Man

    that poem is so beautiful, it makes me think of Deep Space Nine, and a teardrop falls from my eye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singing the old store jingle, "I wanna be a Whores R Us boy !

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...