Tuesday, June 8, 2021

TMI Tuesday

 1. What do you have against reality?

People are mostly dumber in real life than they are in fiction. 

2. Do you feel like you are maintaining a healthy balance between leisure, time for self, career, physical activity, and those you care about?

I don't have as much (any) career as I should.  

3. What is a fantasy you have that you really want to come true?

My Master would be healthy again.  

4. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done?

I gave away a puppy.  Normally I think long and hard about it, and make prospective puppy owners answer all kinds of questions.  And I don't give them away free.  But I had a puppy with some issues once.  She was very sweet to me and to the kids, but she didn't like my Master after he once yelled at her for stealing the toddler's favorite stuffed toy.  Most puppies would be like "Ooops, sorry, don't steal the toys" or they would forget they got in trouble five minutes later.  This puppy was like "I hate you forever now".   So I was at a trial with my 2 little puppies, about 10 weeks old.  I had entered the older dogs and brought the puppies along.  I was hanging out on the back of my car and the judge walked by.  My little shit puppy jumped out and bit him on the heel.  He laughed and said "I like that pup!".  I had known him for years and he's owned these dogs for years, so I said "Do you want her?"  She lived a long and happy life as a working dog on his farm.  

5. You are being given an all expense paid vacation, and you must leave for vacation tomorrow. Considering your current mood, state of mind, feelings–will you take the vacation alone, with a friend or with family? Why? (Choose one)

Probably by myself.  It doesn't have as much to do with my mood as with everyone else.  

Bonus: How do you feel most of the time? Happy? Anxious? Satisfied? Sad?

Anxious is probably the best descriptor.  

2 comments:

  1. Interesting questions and I enjoyed reading your answers. Finding that balance can be so difficult. Love the puppy story, a nice happy ending:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of puppy love before but never puppy grudge. Happily ever after ending down on the farm was perfect

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...