Thursday, March 29, 2018

Fit For Friday 9!

I didn't lose any weight this week, but I didn't gain any. I'll keep plugging away at it. 

3/23  10 carbs, An hour and a quarter walk, plus later a 30 minute walk.

3/24  13 carbs, 30 minute walk and a 45 minute walk.

3/25 11 carbs.  I made pancakes for breakfast because Master wanted them, but I did not eat any.  1.5 hour walk approximately, playing Pokemon for 3 hours so it was pretty slow walking.  Sore feet! 

3/26  6 carbs, 20 minute walk

3/27  45 carbs (piece of pizza for dinner), 1 hour walk and a 20 minute walk.

3/28  10 carbs.  45 minute walk and then an hour walk later. 

3/29  13 carbs.  About 1 hour total of walking. 

7 comments:

  1. I'd call that a win. At least you didn't gain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems really unfair to me that you didn't lose weight. All that walking and coming in so low on carbs, you totally deserve to. I hope you lose double next week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My body is naturally made to hold on to every pound possible. I would do very well in a famine. However, it is frustrating sometimes when there is sure no famine!

      Delete
  3. I laughed at "plugging away" and the famine reference. I don't wanna weigh tomorrow - had two kinds of easter chocolate cake tonight. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you are plugging away. Awesome making your Master pancakes yet not eating them. I wouldn't be able to do that.
    Happy Easter
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post you’ve written here. You’ve made me drop my first comment on after being a spectator for a few months. See 🙂
    Best Group Webcam Sex
    for the tops in Best Hairy Webcam Sex

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...