Thursday, March 29, 2018

Pokemon!

Master and I were out for a walk the other night (YAY we're walking together again!) and he was telling me about all the rare Pokemon he doesn't have yet.  I have plenty of the ones he wanted, so I told him I wished they had trading in the game so I could just give him some of mine. 

He said "Yeah, then you could give me all your Legendaries!"

Me:  ...............

Me again:  "Maybe I'm happy they don't have trading then." 

My generosity only goes so far, but I know I couldn't resist if he gave me an order.  

6 comments:

  1. LOL...very funny...and I made a 'test' cheesecake this week...so yummy, it is what i am bringing to my daughter's for Easter!!
    Hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL, maybe it's a good thing you can't trade lol :) Great that you are walking together :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the walks! No trades. Just walks.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. Maybe it IS a good thing you can't trade. Wonder if they'll make that a thing though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The other players talk about it all the time, but I'm not so sure.

      Delete
  5. I believe the makers of PoGo have said there wont be any trading in the future of the game. So I guess he'll have to go walking to catch his own legendaries :)

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...