Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Report Abuse

Question from Amy:


I like your "report abuse" statement on the blog as I had a very abusive relationship in my past. My question is, did you have one that was abusive and is that why you took the time to post those two important words? And, if so, how did you know the difference when you got in this relationship?

I'm sorry you had an abusive relationship in the past.
This is the first time I noticed that button!  I think blogger put it there, not me.
This is actually my first serious relationship, so I've never experienced an abusive situation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...