Monday, March 19, 2018

TMI Tuesday: The Life You Want

1. Who was the first person you ever had a crush on? Why did you like them?

There was a kid in grade school I liked because he always invited me to play 4 square.
 
2. What is the most important material possession you have and why?

Probably the house and barn.  I'm pretty attached to this property.  It's just so pretty and suits all my needs for now.  Although once I get really old I may appreciate a move to the south so as to avoid snow shoveling and ice.  Who knows?
 
3. If you were a cake which cake would you be?

A delicious one with tons of frosting.  

4. Has anything/anyone every saved your life before?

When I was less than two I tottered behind the car of a very old and deaf neighbor as he was backing slowly out of his driveway. I was knocked over and my large homemade leather moccasin was trapped under the tire of his car.  My mom was there waving frantically for him to stop, and then go forward (NOT BACKWARD!), so she saved me then from being crushed as I lay directly in back of the tire.  And the neighbor saved me by listening to her and understanding.   I don't remember any of this; I only know from being told. 

Later, some doctors saved me from dying of a burst appendix. 

5. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?

Gosh, do I want to fly or do I want to remember whatever I set my mind to?  One of those, I think.    

Bonus: Do you have a dream you’re pursuing? Tell us about it.

I'm dreaming right now of training this puppy I have to be a great stockdog and to trial with her some day.  

 https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2018/03/19/tmi-tuesday-march-20-2018/

9 comments:

  1. These are great questions and I enjoyed reading your answers. Your answer to No 1 was cute and I love your answer to No 3:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i want to be able to assimilate information and not forget - be fab ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, and not lose my train of thought in the middle of a class...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate it when I lose my train of thought as I'm talking to myself.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...