Friday, July 19, 2019

Family Visit

We had Master's mom and her husband came to visit us this week, so I haven't done a lot of writing or blogging.  We did some fun stuff, went out to eat a lot, and they brought me a Spanish/English bilingual cookbook from Panama (Master's mom is originally from there, many years ago), so I'm interested to try out some of those recipes.  First I think I want Cajun potatoes, though.  Is over 90 degrees too hot to cook potatoes?  Surely not, in Cajun land it's much hotter than that.  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful visit :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can somehow do them on a grill it might not be so bad!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...