Sunday, July 14, 2019

Flogging Class

Yesterday, almost on the spur of the moment, Master decided that we were going to drive a couple hours to go to a flogging class.   The class was fun to watch but there wasn't an opportunity to practice there, so that had to wait until we got home. 

Master was inspired, I was eager; it was the perfect set up for play.

I was naked in the middle of the room. He held me, kissed me, stroked me and told me to get into position by the dresser.  He started off with then gentlest floggers and it felt absolutely wonderful, working up to a heavier and faster pattern.  He switched to the more stingy and heavy floggers, and beat me into a very warm place, with some of the evidence of my excitement dripping down my leg.  


He took me to bed then and made me orgasm with fingering and fucking and vibrating.   It was amazing.  I still have sore spot on my chest where he dug his knuckles into my sternum.  That's an almost unbearable pain, so I can't help but like it in a way. 

3 comments:

  1. I was just looking at my flogger and thinking,

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.... where did that go?
    Anyhow, I was thinking "Oooh, maybe for my birthday..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this sounds like awesome :)
    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...