Monday, July 1, 2019

The Lesson

A conversation slice: 

Me: "I'm feeling sad and lonely today."

Master:  "Oh? Why"



Me:  "I missed out on the sex."

I had given him a blow and hand job earlier, but then afterward, when it was too late, I started getting really horny and sad and kind of angry that I'd missed out most of the fun.  Angry at myself for not being able to see just pleasing him as enough.  He told me that's how it should be, but my brain wasn't having any of it.  Thus, the sadness.



He then asked if I wanted a spanking and I said yes.   I was facing him so he started on my tits, smacking and punching, while I did my best not to shrink away, although that's hard to do.  Then he gave me a good caning, and used a dildo on me until I had several orgasms.  Everything was very wet and I felt far more relaxed. 



Conversation afterward went something like:

Master:  "So, did you learn your lesson?"

Me: "What lesson, that spankings are fun?"

Master: "No.  That pouty slaves get spankings."

Me, laughing: "I'm still feeling a bit pouty right here".

Master- punches me in the tit really hard.



Me:  "I'm all better now!"

Master:  "Good!  The beatings continue until morale improves."

1 comment:

  1. Love this lol, especially Master's last comment lol. Sounds like it all ended wonderfully...you got your "O" :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...