Tuesday, July 23, 2019

TMI Tuesday: SNAIL edition


1. why are you single? n/a

2. why are you married or in your current monogamous relationship?  Because I fell in love with him. Being married was the thing to do when you plan to stay together forever in my mind. 

3. is polyamory something you want? Yes. I didn't used to, but now that I've tried it, this is something I enjoy.

4. what is the gender of your best friend?  Master (male) is my best friend.

5. what do you think is the worst thing about being male?  Having a penis and balls.  Hahaha, bet you weren't expecting that!  So untidy, sticking out all over the place when you don't really want it to.  Vulnerable to injury.  Not that every male has a penis, just the cis males. 

bonus: why are you sexy?  Because I'm a wanton slutty slut.  And tits are awesome.











I want a man with the slow hands.  Well, ok, any hands will do.

4 comments:

  1. LoL Ancilla, love your answers, especially No 5 lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. tits ARE awesome. I thought that said SNL Edition for a moment, we need SNL in the summers, SNL Summer Stock, so we can see Kate McKinnon's Marianne Williamson impression

    everyday when I walk down the street I have the overwhelming fear that i'm gonna get my penis caught in something and it won't come out. I should probably start wearing pants.

    HTMIT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also loved your answer to number five. <3

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...