Monday, July 29, 2019

TMI Tuesday

1. If you were a sex worker what kind of sex work would you NOT do?  

Probably anal.  I don't know, but it seems the most difficult. 

2. You are a sex worker and you must have a specialty. Which ONE of the following would be your specialty and why? 
a. Live sex shows 
b. Professional domination 
c. Camming 

I'd want to do some live sex shows. I mean, I've done it for free, so why not?


3. What is your secret fetish?  

I don't think I have a secret fetish on here at least- I pretty much talk about all of them.   

4. Anal sex can be pretty alluring? Tell the truth, which do you prefer anal or vaginal sex?  

I prefer vaginal.  Although anal can be fun for different reasons it's not an every day fun thing.  It's very intense for me.

5. What is the most embarrassing thing you have said during sex?

I can't remember saying anything embarrassing.


Bonus: Is your g-spot in your ass? If no, where is it?

 Nope, it's in my cunt in the usual spot.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting questions! Enjoyed reading your answers.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. that 2nd question is interesting, I first read that as caning...then I thought of my previous flame Cami...who was named after that character in My Hero Academia who turns out not to be Cami but a completely different girl...and then I got depressed. HTMIT :)

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...