Tuesday, July 9, 2019

TMI Tuesday: Is Romance Dead?

1. Have you ever sent an intimate photo of yourself on accident to the wrong person?

No, I haven't. 
 
2. Which of these is a caring gesture you would appreciate?
a. Lover pre-heats or pre-cools your car before you drive off to work.
b. Lover initiates or consents to a sex act you’ve been wanting to try.
c. Lover surprises you with a mini vacation or getaway.


c. That sounds exciting.  b. we have done, and it is fun also.

3. Office romances–hot or not?

They are pretty common, so I guess they could be either? If they don't work out everyone is uncomfortable.
 
4. To find a romantic mate would you rather use an online dating site or a matchmaker?

Does anyone have matchmakers anymore?  I guess I would pick the first one if I had to chose between those options.  I'd really rather meet face to face.

5. Think about this. In a current relationship (e.g., romantic, friendship), are you clinging to past good times and memories or are you still having good times and making new happy memories? 

We have a lot of fun times, this morning for example, I'm making farro for him, which is a bit of an adventure since I've never done before.  Also, see the blog about yesterday.


What relationship, if any, is it time to let go of?

My relationship with thinking bad things about myself.  I should dump it. 


Bonus: Have you (or your relationship) survived infidelity?

Yes. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm down for any kind of biscuits...even the Cinnabon dessert biscuits from KFC.

    I can only get the Barilla Farro beige box from now on, ever since I became a fan of both Roger Federer and Coco Gauff...

    matchmakers only exist now on Broadway. HTMIT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried those yet. I like their regular biscuits, so I bet sweeter is even better.

      Delete
  2. Great questions and I love your answers Ancilla :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...